times, and I've come home with my ass wet Twice (and you think That dog is uncomfortable, and IT IS), pero Some bad experience after I try to walk in safer places. __.U, although the dogs run / When I walk fast Them take out so I'm fucked anyway. Next week I Have
the SA-Uka with AFS (Uka Arbeider Social, Social Work week), the idea WAS to find a place to work Voluntary for a week and stuff, But I did not find so Kari Anyone (the AFS Østfold [the province where i live] president) put us, to a girl from italy, Australia, USA and me, in the I Skole s, which is like 5 minutes from my school. Os is a basic school, so the kids There Are 5-9 years, I Hate Children .___. U, and the worst Is ThatThere the teachers want me to speak about Chile, på norsk. Already is hard to speak about Chile in English (Because I know so well is remove it hard to resume it), EVEN harder in norsk and harder to 8 years old kids, What Should I Say to Them? I can say Some funny random stuff like why is Called "Chile" (although I do not really know), We Have flowers in the dessert, penguins, whales, we're the MOST vulcanic country in the world, the distance from Arica (north) to Punta. Arenas (south) is like the Same as from Lisbon (Portugal) to Moscow (Russia), pero from the mountains (east) to the ocean (west) is less Than from here to Oslo (less than 100 km), so we are the MOST anorexic country in tl us, Obviously my name was extremely strange and She Could not figure it out, Another girl tried to correct it ... but it WAS even more wrong XD, after the third try (When They Asked me ...) I WAS seeing "Javier" Correctly Written, just when i was going to take a picture (why did I bring my camera to school That Day?) the teacher WAS errasing the flower But I Could take >___>, part of it. Aaaaaaaanyway.
2009, Do not fuck with me buddy ò___o, I'm warning you! xD [While I was walking with the dog, I Fell Into the ice Twice ... and my ass hurts now, that's why my current mood xD]
0 comments:
Post a Comment