Guitar Hero III
This gave me my mom XD but I chose = P I'll buy me in Liverpool at about 1000 pesos or so.
Well, it's Guitar Hero, so I enviciante you know ... XD eh I did not played since my boyfriend went back to mty, 0 ;!!!! n00b so I follow the game: U I have more priority to the RPG XD, I finished my luv, so do not count as if I had done XD not much to say about the canciones I like the characters no, not the graphics but the gameplay XD if I like it, anyway, that's what matters, right? ; D Patapon
Another game that looked over bastantito time, I bought it I was in Cancun, Plaza Las Americas, do not remember which of the thousands of video game stores ochorrosientas I bought or how much it cost me XD
is a simple game and the gameplay is different, since the attacks and strokes consist of pace and squeeze the buttons ... uh not played much either, I choked with a boss and you know those who know me, I usually divorced from the games for things like that, until I happy with them XDDDDD
much to play and so littletime, or, ~ ~ I determined not to buy a game or more until you finish all I have XD I save a good OOOOO wool:!
Another game that looked over bastantito time, I bought it I was in Cancun, Plaza Las Americas, do not remember which of the thousands of video game stores ochorrosientas I bought or how much it cost me XD
is a simple game and the gameplay is different, since the attacks and strokes consist of pace and squeeze the buttons ... uh not played much either, I choked with a boss and you know those who know me, I usually divorced from the games for things like that, until I happy with them XDDDDD
much to play and so littletime, or, ~ ~ I determined not to buy a game or more until you finish all I have XD I save a good OOOOO wool:!
0 comments:
Post a Comment