Thursday, April 16, 2009

Selenium More Drug_side_effects burnthematpakke @ 2009-04-16T14: 07:00

(why the blog looks bigger??? oh yeah! I changed the screen resolution xD).
OK, first my apologies 'cause I haven't written something here...a while, and I know only Kaiser, Sergio and Kenshi (oops...I mean Rodrigo "Mr. Doctor" Ourcicuchi [xD]) read this stuff but...anyway, I need to practice my english too! damn! x3.
Coming up with some news...well, the SA-Uka was ok, the Oasis concert was "OMD!!! FREAKING AMAZING!!!!" , I was like...3 m. away from Noel! I was so fucking close!!!! 2 hours screaming like a retarded!!!!

The concert lasted 2 hours ( I think I had already said that lol) and...well, it was niiiiice. In other news....the spring has come, that means: 
1.- Sunlight!!! *W*!!!
2.- Warm! (warm=>degrees over 0, I won't complain if it's 1 or 10...it's OVER 0!! xD)
3.- Final tests (I don't care about them...very much so....)
4.- The end of this exchange...thing
Anb about the 4th thing, is probably the....ehm, don't know? Most powerful? that's probably overdramatic but...anyway. Yeah, is strange, as long as the spring comes and I'm going out (strange for me xD) more and...stuff, yeah...I'm getting with some guys at school and town and, I have made a couple of..."interesting" friends, a lot of drunk friends (hehe xD) and...yeah, pretty much that (Stop Saying "... yeah" you son of a bitch!> __> xD).
"Son of a bitch", thanks to a random EXTREMELY Youtube Video That sentence changed for ever xD ITS Meaning.
I Have Realized That I just Do not Have Anything interesting to speak = /, except That There is a John Williams' tribute next week (I have to get the goddamn tickets> __> U) in the ... .. eeehm, have no idea WHERE xD * after 5 seconds * Oslo Concert Hall, I'll Have to use all my norwegian skills (do I have?) to figure out WHERE it is ... although i have the map and I 'll write down the adress, is cool to ask (H). What else? In the SA-Uka the kids were ... not so hateable (?) As Iy has to say goodbye to Dewie (or Rexxx, the "original" name) I felt butterflies in my stomach...I miss my (chilean) dog soooooooooooo much! ;________________________;

Weoncio!!! ;O;!! (no, that's not the real name xD). Well, at the end the guy gives Dewie/Rexxx to the kid and everyone live happy for ever and ever. Me? I still have to wait 3 months, I do want to live and enjoy these months, but also I want to come back and say hi to a lot of people...sentimientos encontrados. I miss my dog more than my family, weird...
The title...
"Lung, heart, brain" ...meaning? Don't know....
And...time for the 3 there, and they were asking/begging to the norwegians for help. In a moment some kids (well…teenagers) at the demonstration took some flags and started running to the street, and finally they blocked it. Then came a bus, another one…and another one, the police car, and…all that “funny” stuff that happens on demonstrations. The police obviously couldn’t do anything ‘cause they weren’t doing anything “wrong” and they were with all their children around them, so it was a quite difficult situation…but interesting. And they were shouting…A LOT.




  And&

0 comments:

Post a Comment