Monday, October 11, 2010

I-catcher Web Monitor

Anyone That Has Been watching the English National team for a while Love Should Senna. I know I do. And There Was an interview today with him in AS. So I figured I Would Run Through a translator it and share with everyone. Sadly I WAS talking about historical retirement. I guess at 34 I have to think about That kind of thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I have two years and want to retire aqua"
At 34 years, the Hispanic-Brazilian has started at a high level key campaign. Is strong enough to play two more seasons and hopes to make it yellow.


age 34, in the beginning of tempShe might be physically and what his contribution.
is logical that people may have doubts, it is clear that everyone has an opinion. But I assure you I had no, I was convinced that it could and can be a good year for me, regardless of age.

Why?
Because I know myself and I think I like to play with the rest of my teammates and do things as in previous seasons with Villarreal.

convinced I see ...
Yes and I repeat that I am sure of it because I'm feeling good, eager and highly motivated. That is the key.

But I'm sure many will think that it will be very complicateded to maintain this level throughout the season ...
What I think is that what I do is go game by game and not so long term. Other times I have big goals and excited to have not been given. So you have to live day by day. I know I can not play every game we have, but I'm sure many do.

And keep the level?
That's the key, fight every day for a job and that means you are strong and can perform well.

In those games where you touch rest, who can replace him?
Many players. Is Matilla and several companions. And there's the B. In this team there are good players who, if needed, can help and muro costume.

All this has resulted, so far, in an outstanding league start.
Yes, it's a great start. It is not easy to win five straight games in the English league and that's something that makes us very happy. We knew we had to start strong to gain confidence and that there is potential to do so. And we did.

Do you think you can hold this pace all season?
Yes, of course I think. But today is not that I think this team can fight all year with the best. To me, we are one of the best teams in this league and we can fight with six or seven for those top spots. Then, fate and how things will be given to each unot in place.

And what they are capable?
Man, we are aware and know we can not be a Barcelona or Real Madrid. But I am convinced that we can be there with them and make war. That's what we're going to try.

In everyone's mind appears able to win, at last, a title.
I do not look impossible. It is clear that it is not easy, but if we there in the top of the table, and we have a little luck, we can win another team either.

considers what has changed for Villarreal last season to this? For
about all this has changed since he came Garrido. His way of thinking and doing the csibilities.

And if you do not renew?
Well I'll understand. This is football and if the club thinks it is best not to continue, because I have to go and find another exit. But hopefully not so and I do want to tell me. Javi

Mata | 11/10/2010


Inglés And here is the version provided by the lovely google translate. I really do Need to learn English someday.



"I have two years and want to pull here"

At 34 years, the Hispanic-Brazilian has started at a high level key campaign. Is strong enough to play two more seasons and Hopes to make it yellow.


his 34 years in this early season it is almost like watching a young ...

The truth is that some see as a grandfather and this is football, it seems, quite well. At least I stand strong, happy and eager. And that's the most important. So you could say I'm happy with how I'm finding every day.
A that also help the smooth running of Villarreal in the boot, right?

Of course. What makes us all happy and eager to do things well is the team's progress. In league it's going very well and only hope to continue on this path.
Returning to his performance in the summer had some doubts about how it could be physically and what his contribution.

It is logical that people You Have to live day by day. I know I CAN NOT play Every game we have, but I'm sure Many do.
and Maintain the level

That's the key, fight Every day for a job and That Means You are strong and dog Perform well. In Those
Where You touch games rest, Who Can replace him? Many

players. Is Matilla and Several companions. And There's the B. In this team There Are good players WHO, IF NEEDED, can help a lot. I DO NOT see a problem as Serious.
Speaking of People Who Have Made the leap from the branch, this year Can Be
key
They Are Is that the first team players with the Ability and quality That is and has always Had this equipment. They Will Contribute so much and will do so securely. This Villarreal are a good team and the squad is balanced.
So you are optimistic about the configuration of the project ...

There is a good mix, which is to be no radical change. It's good to have young people and will bring much to the team. And it's good also to have experienced people to keep this balance at key moments in the game as much in the dressing room.
All this has resulted, so far, in an outstanding league start.

Yes, it's a great start. It is not easy to win five straight games in the English league and that's something that makes us very happy. We knew we had to start strong to gain confidence and that there is potential to do so. And we did.
ball to the contrary we have many options at the counter. And it's going well.


Indeed, one might think that still have not played against strong teams in the league. Now they will have to prove with this schedule is that these teams can win.

Now comes a more difficult schedule, but that's what a player likes. Those are the games where you do not need motivation and so sure we can make things right. Besides, that we have not played against strong teams is something I do not share.
While addressing these games are very quiet 15 points, right? Yes, having those points makes you face everything differently. It gives you lots of peace and strength to play those shocks that we have now. But as I say we go step by step and game by game.
As for his future, what are you going through your head?
Well, this year has ended a contract here and as you know my dream is to follow.

Is that your goal?
Yes, I'm happy here. This is my home and I feel very comfortable. So my dream is to be able to retire here, that's really my dream.

But it looks rope for a long time
Well, my idea is to play two more years of football. And like I said I would retire here. I've been nine years in this house and this is my team. I have no desire to leave and work for it.

And how do you intend to achieve?
For doing a very good year and working at a high level. That's my goal and I will fight for it. And I think I have a chance.

And if you do not renew?
Then I'll understand. This is football and if the club thinks it is best not to continue, because I have to go and find another exit. But hopefully not so and I do want to tell me.

Now is it just me or the way it was translated but did the interviewer seem a bit pissy? This is Senna, you don't need to be an ass. And I know it isn't the most dynamic of interviews but it is Senna and I love him so it needed to be posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment