Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oxytetracycline More Drug_side_effects I born, jeg bor ... And then?

Now I realized that I haven't sent an e-mail to my parents since september, after I finish with this I'll do it. The today's title has a little story.  We were in the Norsk klass, and the teacher was speaking about "histories with just 6 words", after a few minutes...I came up with this exactly little sentence, I delivered to him and then he came to my desk and said "what the fuck does it say here!?" (obviously he didn't say THOSE words xD), and I had to translate it på norsk..."jeg født, jeg bor. Og etterpå?", I think that it loses a little of feeling....the idea was to use the three languages xP, but weeeeell...anyway.
So...now I'm older. Since a week , But the wind WAS ... dritt, you can see in Aimee's hair (the girl in the middle) That It Was a lot ... I Could Fly events for 1 or 1.5 seconds xD. ... That was quite awesome. The only thing we did That There Was walking around the city, escaping from the jævla kaldt wind, and talking about nothing ... Actually. Is cool to speak about nothing, I Used to do it a lot in Chile, I did it in the AFS orientation in Santiago (CHI) and i also did it in Skjeberg. Is a good way to relax ... I guess.

AFS, the guilty of everything (takk ^ ^). I will not talk about the history of the American Field Service Saint Because Google is for That. But at least my history with AFS started "Seriously" a hundred days ago, in Santiago where I met the other 7 seven guys who were going to Norway. Caro(la), Inti, Sergio, Eduardo, Alexandra, Pablo, Caro(lina) [who was also going to the "south" part], after a plane trip from Chile to Paris (my first REAL plane trip ), a marathon in the Paris' Airport, and a quite interesting (and beautiful...) trip from Paris to Oslo...we met all the exchange students in..."I don't know where", and then we said goodbye because we had to go to our respective camps, all over the country (actually just five places). One of those was Skjeberg, a few kilometres away from Halden. We spent there an entire week and then....to our host-cities. And from that August 8th, three months and almost 100 days. Cool, ikke sant? (although "cold

0 comments:

Post a Comment