Thursday, July 23, 2009

Clothes For Sale In Canada

f forgot a bit about Them, But Then I watched St Trinians and I fucking lie squeed a mad girl everytime Russell appeared on screen. I absolutely LOVE Their style. So rocker-chic. They are hot dammit! [info] Adam Hills 'm Changing a bit now ... No One Can Doubt I is really handsome and good looking and sexy and all that, cos I've really is. But it's the sweetness in him Which makes me want to shag him. He is way too cute. \u0026lt;3
Well, alright, I Also have historical moments porn ... ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW FOR THE WIN!


CC
mrschucknoblet
because I think it's pretty self explanatory.



Stephen Fry
As all of you know, Stephen Fry is God. As some in my F-list may know, it's been only recently that I've started to look at him in a different way... Yes, I now think he's hot too. He was when he played Jeeves, and he is now. He really is. And quoting Russell Howard: It'd be like being shagged by Google. <3
CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment