OMGTIE! I don't remember any episode where Dara is wearing a tie.To be honest it isn't the best suit-tie-shirt choice but anyway! Looks like slim!Dara has gone all classy.
Jesus, will I ever get tired of Frankie's beard? - No, I won't.
OMGWHO'S THAT HOT GUY.
Bad leader, YEAH, YEAH!
Bring laxatives, situation critical! - I love Russell being so cute and silly.
No, srsly, WHO'S THAT.
OMG David Cameron is in fact Gordon Brown's son!
'We broke it first! I'd love if that happened.'
OMFG TEH MOMENT!!1! My absolute love met my ultimate love!
'Cameron, big fan of the show by the way! I met Cameron during the week in BBC Radio 2...'
'and he went 'Hello' and I went 'W'hello'...
'and he went 'Oh yeah Mock the Week, very good! That Boyle chap...' '
- Their pride in their little faces...
As usual, slash teh trio wins. Comiserations to Russell, Andy, and the guy the cameras catched a couple of times. Honestly, we love our boys, But if you bring guests Give Them Some camera time ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment