I make this post because people always complains that sempais Arama not get enough love, and yet the post of them do not grow, and least in English, and at this point I am convinced that the only fan around here, so this is something like my duty as a fan.
They deserve a post here because I discovered that I love violently, if violently, that is, not so easy to love them because they are not good people like Arashi, as great as Tokyo, or as handsome as News (and not so hopelessly tender as my Chinen, since we are speaking XD).
They are rather wicked. And I say evil,air of "I'm better than you." Always. Is your personality. The coolest person you can be in 1.68 meters tall. Juniors intimidates everyone as nobody, and yet the end is a dork like all johnnys.Todos verdadermante know that cool is Tsuyoshi. Middle emo, moody, but with occurrences worthy of genius. So when you ask the guys from the Golden Age to admire sempai, 80% of mentioning and Domoto Koichi Domoto Tsuyoshi (not brothers, but the name confused)
But out of evil, there are a million reasons to love them. A million, but only put three because I have almost no time.
1. Your TALENT Tsuyoshi is the best voice of the JE no doubt. Koichi is the best dancer. The timing of their voices is perfect in every song. Are genuinely talented. Really. And that is something very rare in an idol, because an idol is an idol not for his talent but for his charisma.
2. YOUR MUSIC
And this is where even I was surprised. But su music is great. I do not like him but his songs that make me the goosebumps of excitement. Zenbu Dakishimete (which I put above), Hey Minna Genki Kai, Eien no Bloods, Bonnie Butterfly, Swan Song, Hakka Candy. The convicts are surprisingly good songs.
"Flower" one of his first songs. This presentation is LOVE not only sweet, but because you can play "looking for your favorite chibijonny" when you see this video. If you refine your view, recognize more than one famous johnny between backdancers. I'm so crazy and obsessed, that has not prevented pixelaje for que to recognize at least 8 johnnys by name. But I'm crazy.
wa Boku No Senaka no hane ga aru (a century to write that) one of the most beautiful songs from Kinki Kids and truth to me Andean sounds strangely. It is not difficult to realize that all of Kat-Tun are your backdancers in this video (ahh yes, that's important to remember there KAT-TUN by Koichi Domoto. If it were not for him, forget it, never came together).
Garasu no shounen "the classic of classics of Kinki Kids. Sor first single and now one of johnnys hymns that never stop singing in the countdown or whenever there is opportunity. The melody is noventera nightclub environment, yes, but the letter is a sweet, basically, the Kinki beloved bride leaves the other, and Kinki in the choir say things like "in seat Film to be seasick we kissed, and gossip between wet lips "silk in your hair is a colony that do not recognize, and I have a hunch that you would break me" "you have the habit of blinking when you lie to me about love we lost "and the chorus" the windows of my childhood days pierce my heart & quot, and a lot of things that sound weird in English XD This song screams EPIC Ahhh everywhere and I recognized backdancers Takki, Tsubasa, and Sho.
KinKi Kids - Hey! Minna Genki Kai
The latter is my favorite PV kinki kids. I think I fell in love with them when I saw it.
3. His LOVE
Put it clear. They invented the MEMBER AI. The truth. The "I love my bandmatesSECRET FROM MANY YEARS AGO AND THAT YOUR LOVE transcends borders and ANYTHING ELSE?
Nothing, I want, I want, I want. And he deserved this post: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment