Saturday, September 11, 2010

How To Install A Floor In Fishing Boat Who Told You're allowed to rain on my parade?

Well, while downloading Merlíny Vampire Diaries will update this so that I can not go back to powder again. The webs are very difficult to remove, you know?

- My birthday was last Monday and this time all I could autoregalar was my iphone, which is practically , my new pet which took in all directions like a child with a new toy. This devilish little machine can be more addictive than I ever imagined. My other gift was (or rather, will be, because I do not yet autoregalo) a new haircut, because I have it too long and straight. Yes, I so; Iacute; to talk about today was



GLEE, which has become my new series conceited. So behind the cut, a few impressions of the series, which, as is my custom, I completely afternoon and when the party was over and everyone was already hungover: (

only good thing is that I missed the wank that caused the series, and my liver will have a few more years of life by not having to read some people bitter historical turning rich and violent for a TV series. That to me just ruin my liver and I have left some fans Supernatural and johnnys fans who are completely convinced that a johnny will marry them, right?



Did I mention that I really liked Glee? Glee In reality I missed something strange at first did not interest me nearly nothing and the whole issue of the babies I got on his nerves (to anyone who has seen a Mexican telenovela that topic will have seemed sickeningly familiar, right?), but eventually, slowly, chapter by chapter, song lyrics, the characters I was winning. I still want the series had more development pdo the message, and that it will be enough.


Glee But the best are by far all the songs, I've always adored the music, so this series gives me the taste bud. My favorite performances .... there are so many! -
Do not rain on my parade
(Rachel Berry, I love you even if you dress like a grandmother in a miniskirt)
-


Bad Romance (Thanks to these guys gave it a Gaga, and you know what, I have been the last to know that the bitch was



disgustingly talented. Now I love it, though est & eacup; nbsp;


0 comments:

Post a Comment